Eating Well on a Budget
Rapids Family Health Team is offering a FREE virtual 2 hour workshop for families interested in buying nutritious foods on a budget. This program is facilitated by a Registered Dietitian. Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- How to find nutritious, budget-friendly foods at the grocery store
- Additional tips to save money on your grocery store bill
- Ways to store food and reduce food waste to help you save money
- Other ways to access affordable food in the community
- How to create a nutritious meal on a budget
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 9:00-11:00 am
Offered via Zoom.
To Register call 519-339-8949
This workshop is open to the public. No referral necessary.