Happiness 101 is a course for people who want to be happier, whether you are depressed, languishing or flourishing.
Research has shown that while genetics and circumstance are significant determining factors in one’s level of happiness, over 40% of happiness is personally controlled and happiness habits can be learned and changed over time.
Benefits of happiness include:
- Decreased cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Increased immune function
- Decreased physiological reactivity to stress
- Better quality of life
- Longer life (7.5 to 10 years longer!)
- Better sleep
- Less pain & less stress
You will learn:
- What happy people do and how they think
- How to purposefully create happiness for yourself
- 13 skills that are proven to lead to increased happiness
Past participants of this program have said:
- “This perspective doesn’t bring you down. It lifts you up. You want to return to class. You feel good when you leave class. It’s informative and problem-solving rather than problem finding.”
- “I was excited to go home from class and try the lessons and I looked forward to coming back. Some classes I have attended in the past depleted my energy and made me feel more depressed. This class was energizing.
Next Session starts Tuesday March 7, 2023 call 519-339-8949 to register. Click here for a mobile friendly version of the poster.