At this 2-hour workshop you will be given a new perspective for addressing any stressful situation, and a personal toolbox to help build new stress management skills.
The Stress Management Workshop is facilitated by Rapids Family Health Team’s Registered Social Workers. The workshop is held on a monthly basis. Click here to link to calendar for upcoming dates.
- Balancing thoughts
- Relaxation & resiliency techniques
- Causes, factors & symptoms of stress
- Coping skills and how to manage stress
- Strategies to challenge unhelpful thinking
- How to identify triggers and respond to stress
A physician referral is not required and the workshop is provided FREE of charge.
Call and book your spot today - 519-339-8949 ext. 156